Your questions for the Developers

A section dedicated to developer Q&As.

27.09.2017, 18:39

Survarium port on ARM platform?
Хрін
Supertester

15.10.2017, 10:08

joewillburn:

There are no cheaters. There are no coded cheats for the game and even if there were, injecting into the game code would be automatically detected and the user banned.

NOT buying it , there are cheaters in every game ,even in a much more serious projects than this one , besides history tells us that this particular one has his fare share .

SinXiz

15.10.2017, 11:06

SinXiz:

NOT buying it , there are cheaters in every game ,even in a much more serious projects than this one , besides history tells us that this particular one has his fare share .

Not sure what you mean but I been keeping a sharp eye on people and haven't seen and validate cheating. Most of the time I either die because my latency is over 200 or I get shot from behind. if you're talking about wall hacks, you know there are wall penetration in this game right? its on every weapon.
Last edited by Vodkajaeger on 15.10.2017, 11:07, edited 1 time in total.
Vodkajaeger

15.10.2017, 11:09

joewillburn:At the moment we are shifting focus to PvE content and maps for that. So new maps for PvP won't come anytime soon. That is one of the reasons we created multiple variations of the existing one.

awesome and I'm hoping you guys don't ever go back to PvP anytime soon. This game was built on the hype of PvE content hence that should be the focus. If you focus on PvP, then this game is just like any other FPS out there. Even if you're working on PvP, I hope that the main force continue working on PvE contents.
Vodkajaeger

15.10.2017, 12:51

SinXiz:NOT buying it

If you can back up your words, please do so, we would be very interested to see any available cheat that provides such things as aim or wallhack so that we can take immediate action to have BattleEye updated.
If not, then please consider that when you have zero proof other than "there are cheaters in every game", it is wise that you don't go around calling the developers and community manager a liar.

If you are at all familiar with the history of Survarium then you should be well aware that the history can clearly be split into "before BE" and "after BE" - to ignore this just to take some cheap shot is a bit of a folly.
trouble_every_day
Supermoderator

15.10.2017, 18:33

trouble_every_day:
If you can back up your words, please do so, we would be very interested to see any available cheat that provides such things as aim or wallhack so that we can take immediate action to have BattleEye updated.
If not, then please consider that when you have zero proof other than "there are cheaters in every game", it is wise that you don't go around calling the developers and community manager a liar.

If you are at all familiar with the history of Survarium then you should be well aware that the history can clearly be split into "before BE" and "after BE" - to ignore this just to take some cheap shot is a bit of a folly.

First let me correct you right away ... I did not called anyone a LIAR , I said "not buying it " which means I don't believe it , my personal choice based on MY personal experience .
And please , don't play naive u weren't born yesterday , I now your status prevents you from admitting this but still.... try to give me the benefit of a doubt

Proof ....well you know that the PROOF is impossible to provide for a regular player , cheaters are the reason why ppl were leaving this game this in the past its a fact before or after BE. this is what I've heard from old players in a game reviews .

As for cheaters existence no need to go too far ,just to name a couple of a bit more serious projects like Battlefield 3, 4 ,1 . Warface , RUST , DAY Z . etc. and just recently Survarium announced in a game chat that they have banned a player caught cheating ,
Players in the game very often pointing out that some people are exhibiting unnatural skills of prediction and aiming .

There are forums where u can download all kind of hacks up until ver 47c , not sure if there r any new versions ,and of course you can BUY subscription for more advanced cheats . And I'm sure as hell that u and ur friends devops r well aware of that .

And the reason I'm making all this noise is because I like this game very much and I want it to be clean , then and only then it will make sense to invest money in it .

SinXiz

15.10.2017, 19:23

SinXiz:Proof ....well you know that the PROOF is impossible to provide for a regular player , cheaters are the reason why ppl were leaving this game this in the past its a fact before or after BE. this is what I've heard from old players in a game reviews.

If you cannot provide proof of any sort of working hack for this game, then Survarium is safe from cheaters.
What matter is, that BE is doing a heck of a good job in Survarium, and still does its job best against protecting any sort of hack for Survarium.
During my playing time when BE was introduced and still playing the game, I haven't seen any hack program or any sort of fishy players during 1-2 years of playing. All the proof I get ingame on general chat from people suspecting of a hack redirects me to a website to a fake supposed to be a "Survarium Hack".
I've visited that sort of website, downloaded the contents, and gives me an .exe file, obviously they are very dangerous but this one wasn't working, it was trying to inject something.
Obviously this sort of "hack" is a trojan, and known to spread malware across your computer.

For verification purpouses to everyone that's encountering any sort of fishy websites, please use http://virustotal.com
This will keep you safe from any websites spreading malware/trojan to people.
Any hack that's pretending to be working, or anyone trying to even use hacks in Survarium, will get their accounts instantly permanently banned by BE's Anticheat.

SinXiz:There are forums where u can download all kind of hacks up until ver 47c , not sure if there r any new versions ,and of course you can BUY subscription for more advanced cheats . And I'm sure as hell that u and ur friends devops r well aware of that.

Those supposed "working versions" are trying to trick you or anybody into installing and running the .exe components, and like I said above, filled with malware and trojans if you are not careful, verify the website and its contents and report it to Survarium Support where they can verify the supposed hack you are trying to explain to us.
The link to contact them is here: https://support.survarium.com/index.php ... ets/Submit
Send them a ticket of any "working hack", and they'll respond to you, if any of them are working or aren't working, they'll verify it and give you a response soon enough.

SinXiz:And the reason I'm making all this noise is because I like this game very much and I want it to be clean , then and only then it will make sense to invest money in it .

There's no need to make any noise in the forums, the game is clean, cleaner than ever for the past 2 years when BE was introduced in the game.
People are still trying to find a working hack yes, but all those that find those working hacks are banned on the spot and notified on Survarium's Ingame chat.
Last edited by riad55 on 15.10.2017, 19:26, edited 3 times in total.
riad55

15.10.2017, 20:48

SinXiz:

First let me correct you right away ... I did not called anyone a LIAR , I said "not buying it " which means I don't believe it , my personal choice based on MY personal experience .
And please , don't play naive u weren't born yesterday , I now your status prevents you from admitting this but still.... try to give me the benefit of a doubt

Proof ....well you know that the PROOF is impossible to provide for a regular player , cheaters are the reason why ppl were leaving this game this in the past its a fact before or after BE. this is what I've heard from old players in a game reviews .

As for cheaters existence no need to go too far ,just to name a couple of a bit more serious projects like Battlefield 3, 4 ,1 . Warface , RUST , DAY Z . etc. and just recently Survarium announced in a game chat that they have banned a player caught cheating ,
Players in the game very often pointing out that some people are exhibiting unnatural skills of prediction and aiming .

There are forums where u can download all kind of hacks up until ver 47c , not sure if there r any new versions ,and of course you can BUY subscription for more advanced cheats . And I'm sure as hell that u and ur friends devops r well aware of that .

And the reason I'm making all this noise is because I like this game very much and I want it to be clean , then and only then it will make sense to invest money in it .

bruh I was looking for some evidence but these are assumption base on other games.... i'm kinda disappointed cause I was curious on what type of cheat exist in Survarium too =/
Vodkajaeger

16.10.2017, 00:56

SinXiz:the reason I'm making all this noise is because I like this game very much and I want it to be clean

Survarium IS clean, whether you choose to believe it or not.

Back on topic please, any further off-topic discussion of cheats or hacks will be removed without notice as it is against the TOS.
trouble_every_day
Supermoderator

16.10.2017, 06:45

trouble_every_day:
Survarium IS clean, whether you choose to believe it or not.

Back on topic please, any further off-topic discussion of cheats or hacks will be removed without notice as it is against the TOS.

I think I understand why there soo many accussaction that there are hackers. People like I die in 1-2 second in our perspective however the kill cam show otherwise. I would assume it is because the latency I get tend to be around 200+ when I play anywhere else beside the US region. I assume other people also have other region select therefore their latency is 200+ thus is a bit laggy in their view. This mean in their view, the enemy kill them in 1-2 seconds. To me I thought I simply suck at the game however I soon learn that I became MUCH better on the US server.
Vodkajaeger

16.10.2017, 06:55

C'mon man, I asked nicely, this topic is for "Your questions for the Developers".
I don't want to remove posts that are simply inquisitive but we need to get this back on track.
trouble_every_day
Supermoderator

17.10.2017, 06:52

I have a VERY VERY , muco importante question .

will there ever be a Middle Eastern server , for some reason this region is usually left out by an online games , maybe it won't be the case with Survarium . Cuz again ranking matches , high latency etc....
PLEASE consider it , PLEASE .

SinXiz

17.10.2017, 08:08

SinXiz wrote:I have a VERY VERY , muco importante question .

will there ever be a Middle Eastern server , for some reason this region is usually left out by an online games , maybe it won't be the case with Survarium . Cuz again ranking matches , high latency etc....
PLEASE consider it , PLEASE .

Only if/when there is a large enough playerbase.
joewillburn
Vostok Games

17.10.2017, 10:44

How large are we talking about , what is the approximate number ? the whole region does not have enough players ?
If it is within a reasonable boundaries maybe I will be able to bring more players in .

SinXiz

17.10.2017, 10:50

SinXiz wrote:How large are we talking about , what is the approximate number ? the whole region does not have enough players ?
If it is within a reasonable boundaries maybe I will be able to bring more players in .

A few hundred unique players every 24 hours.
joewillburn
Vostok Games

18.10.2017, 05:49

Hi been playing for awhile but can't find any post on this. What is tactical reload? I KNOW it is a shorter reload which trigger like a critical hit in other games however what is the chance of a tactical reload? Does it trigger by pressing reload the right way?
Vodkajaeger

18.10.2017, 06:15

Good question.
Strictly speaking, tactical reload is where you exchange your partially discharged clip for a new one to ensure you have a full mag, while pocketing the partially used clip - so you don't get caught short in a confrontation by a few bullets.

As it applies to Survarium, I confess I don't actually know. Hopefully someone can shed some light on it.
trouble_every_day
Supermoderator

18.10.2017, 10:17

Tactical reload - you have a bullet in a chamber no coking is necessary , fast reload .
When the gun is completely empty ( 0 bullets left ) cocking is required yielding longer reload time .

SinXiz

18.10.2017, 15:17

Vodkajaeger:Hi been playing for awhile but can't find any post on this. What is tactical reload? I KNOW it is a shorter reload which trigger like a critical hit in other games however what is the chance of a tactical reload? Does it trigger by pressing reload the right way?

Tactical reload is what SinXiz said, just a shorter reload if you reload with ammo in your magazine, so there's still a bullet in the chamber and you don't have to load it.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

21.10.2017, 08:19

Hello! New question

There is this unique backpack around tier 3 that gives Scan protection. The backpack is call a antiradar and I have no idea what the limitation to this backpack is. Does the scan protection protect my presence on the radar completely? Or does it reduce it like masking Radius? If it protect my presence completely, does that mean I won't show up on the map if I fire my shotgun with no silencer or does it still show my red dot?
Vodkajaeger

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Developer Answers and Feedback