OBT Feedback - PvP

Do you have an idea that could improve Survarium? Let us know here.

09.10.2016, 19:52

SoC_Duty:This is my opinion (don't ban me for expressing my opinion, VG).

Noone has been banned for expressing an opinion, just for doing it in a way that breaks forum rules. If you check the forums, I think you'll find enough posts that are critical of .. anything really. Still there, unbanned =}
Knüppelkadse
Explorer

09.10.2016, 20:38

nametag47 Ѭ:
Noone has been banned for expressing an opinion, just for doing it in a way that breaks forum rules. If you check the forums, I think you'll find enough posts that are critical of .. anything really. Still there, unbanned =}

4 months after?
Bullseye2

03.03.2017, 02:28

Currently PVP mode has what you could expect from a standard PVP shooter and 0.46 is a step that says: "We are almost done with a PVP mode". Currently, you can grind levels by playing normal matches or you can compare yourself in terms of skill with other players by playing ranked matches.

That's good, but I think that it's not everything that you expect to see from developers of Stalker. The missing part is the story. 2 years ago VG shared their vision of the way they want to handle lore in their game, here: https://survarium.com/en/news/dev-diary-part-5-story .

I think it's about time to introduce the interactive story into the PVP game mode. Currently, it's hard to stay interested in the game if it doesn't have much depth (yet). That could solve this problem and it may gauge interest of new and old players to play the game.

I think it would be nice to have it as some sort of event between ranked seasons. The faction that wins in voting could get some sort of decal or a special weapon and everyone who participated in this event would get/have an ability to get it.
IceFox
Survivor

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Ideas and Proposals