OBT Feedback - Suggestions/Balancing

Do you have an idea that could improve Survarium? Let us know here.

21.01.2015, 14:33

Do you know what would make sense? If we could repair critically damaged item with same item, instantly or 3 hrs per critical damage, for example, i have VSK-94 with 1 critical damage I would like if I were able to repair it with another VSK-94 instantly or 3 hrs, it makes sense I mean you can take parts from one item and place it into another.
Last edited by turnip_kid on 21.01.2015, 14:34, edited 1 time in total.
turnip_kid

27.01.2015, 09:19

BIG PROBLEM (for noobs) when you get to the point that you unlock your first weapon, your starter weapons get unusable right? well NOTHING poped up telling me this and I went and bought a suit with the silver I had and then I see I CANNOT USE MY WEAPONS and I am out of silver so I cannot do anything... so please put a big POPOUT/error message or at least get those weapons out of the slots!!! (I managed to use a weapon but you get the idea)
Last edited by DancingDirty7 on 27.01.2015, 09:20, edited 1 time in total.

DancingDirty7

27.01.2015, 09:46

DancingDirty7:BIG PROBLEM (for noobs) when you get to the point that you unlock your first weapon, your starter weapons get unusable right? well NOTHING poped up telling me this and I went and bought a suit with the silver I had and then I see I CANNOT USE MY WEAPONS and I am out of silver so I cannot do anything... so please put a big POPOUT/error message or at least get those weapons out of the slots!!! (I managed to use a weapon but you get the idea)

That is not right. Starter weapons are still usable after unlocking your first weapon if everything runs correctly. Heck the PPSH is still used in further levels, so it seems impossible that your weapons are blocked. You can try to do this:

-Report this at the technical thread.

-Try to see if you did everything right.

-Buy the starter weapons again and equip them.

-Check your ammunition; do you have munition for one of the starter weapons that you are wearing.

Personally, I suggest you try 2, 3 and 4 first before you continue with option number 1. Be aware though that the chance of your report being a genuine thing is almost zero, because VG has never stated this before and many people on this forum can confirm that the starter weapons can still be used after you have bought your first weapon or suit with silver. Feel free to ask further questions :)
Last edited by Davik_Heragon on 27.01.2015, 10:15, edited 7 times in total.

Davik_Heragon

27.01.2015, 13:05

Davik_Heragon:
That is not right. Starter weapons are still usable after unlocking your first weapon if everything runs correctly. Heck the PPSH is still used in further levels, so it seems impossible that your weapons are blocked. You can try to do this:

-Report this at the technical thread.

-Try to see if you did everything right.

-Buy the starter weapons again and equip them.

-Check your ammunition; do you have munition for one of the starter weapons that you are wearing.

Personally, I suggest you try 2, 3 and 4 first before you continue with option number 1. Be aware though that the chance of your report being a genuine thing is almost zero, because VG has never stated this before and many people on this forum can confirm that the starter weapons can still be used after you have bought your first weapon or suit with silver. Feel free to ask further questions :)

Everything reverted to normal, I can use them now, something happend and the weapons and ammo disapeared from my invetory (on the right) and on the left, they were there equiped, but the profiles had the red thingy!
Last edited by DancingDirty7 on 27.01.2015, 13:05, edited 1 time in total.

DancingDirty7

27.01.2015, 13:13

DancingDirty7:

Everything reverted to normal, I can use them now, something happend and the weapons and ammo disapeared from my invetory (on the right) and on the left, they were there equiped, but the profiles had the red thingy!

Hmm. The red light usually indicates a message when you hover over it, but it is solved (for now) so that is a good thing.

Davik_Heragon

27.01.2015, 14:42

DancingDirty7:but the profiles had the red thingy!

Just out of curiosity, where the weapons way too damaged at some point?
-Sikzo-

28.01.2015, 19:15

Please, either buff Ash12 or make it a lvl 12 or lvl 14 weapon, because it has nothing to do in lvl 15 matches against AK12 in clean fights (that is, not behind walls). As it is now it's just a lousy useless weapon even when modded (got one with +6% ROF, -8% recoil and -10% recoil gloves [also tried -10% dispersion along with -10% dispersion off hip gloves, doesn't help]). It's bad at short distances (shoots too slow and even its high damage doesn't compensate slow ROF), medium distances and long distances, as it's not precise enough to be used in single fire mode.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

28.01.2015, 22:47

Chandrian:Please, either buff Ash12 or make it a lvl 12 or lvl 14 weapon, because it has nothing to do in lvl 15 matches against AK12 in clean fights (that is, not behind walls). As it is now it's just a lousy useless weapon even when modded (got one with +6% ROF, -8% recoil and -10% recoil gloves [also tried -10% dispersion along with -10% dispersion off hip gloves, doesn't help]). It's bad at short distances (shoots too slow and even its high damage doesn't compensate slow ROF), medium distances and long distances, as it's not precise enough to be used in single fire mode.
Like if that is not enough lvl12 SOCOM does more damage and is more accurate (being "sawn-off" rifle)?!
afGan+

30.01.2015, 21:53

Hello,

I found a typo in the store.
"Coat of Arms: Nerlands" should be "Netherlands"
There could be more, nothing huge or important though.
Calyxx

30.01.2015, 22:25

Calyxx:Hello,

I found a typo in the store.
"Coat of Arms: Nerlands" should be "Netherlands"
There could be more, nothing huge or important though.

Thank you... there are 1000's typos and other minor bugs, keep going...
afGan+

30.01.2015, 22:41

Well, typos are "usual", since there are no "native speakers" of each language doing the Survarium translations (from the looks of it...)

How long would it (theoretically) take to translate all of Survarium's text content anyway? Because I've got lots of interest in Survarium being correctly translated to german. And I'm perfect/flawless, when it comes to german grammar and/or (german) colloquial language.
-Sikzo-

06.02.2015, 14:33

1 artifact of same sort per match maximum, to stop those onyx farmers and balance game, fyi i will spam this until it gets in-game
turnip_kid

07.02.2015, 08:17

slade_wilson:1 artifact of same sort per match maximum, to stop those onyx farmers and balance game, fyi i will spam this until it gets in-game

I do not want to be limited to one artifact per type,
but Onyx-es should have at least half a second cooldown between activation and the deactivation of the previous and if you activated a second one while using the first, the second should deplete prematurely.
Right now Onyx is an artifact nobody wants to play against, and it is usually in the hands of the team with better map control( you can not prevent somebody picking up four artifacts if you are stuck in your spawn).
It also makes me feel like a scumbag when using one after the other and reload my guns while standing out in the open, shrugging off bullets like paper balls( in level 4 anti anomaly gear in a level 6 match).

I hope artifact hunting becomes more of a skill based thing in the future. I have a lot of hope in the new anomaly system.

Gergow44

07.02.2015, 19:47

Topic: Map Balancing

Map: Mamayev Kurgan
As you can see on this picture: http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3891 ... oy_png.htm
The green marked area is the most important spot on the map to gain map control.
On this hill you can overview the whole area which includes enemy spawn, enemy battery station and two of the batterie stations.
The red team (left side of the picture) have an easy way to go to this position and most of the matches this side will win. The white team (right side of the picture) instead must go through the tunnel or run in circles through the middle trenches or the through the anomalie. Which is easy covered by the red team.

In conclusion the white team needs a buff to have it easier to reach that most important link to the hill. IF the red team is smart the white team will get spawn camped and the link tunnel is a death trap for them. Also the top and middle batterie stations are also lost, they will never ever get a batterie from those stations.

IMHO this map needes a fix.

Map: Rudnya
I have only one problem with this map, it is the industrial spawn house, where you have only one way out of the spawn which links to left and right. Thats is way to easy to became a death trap and ends up in base camping. I see a lot of players they run strictly on top of that spawnhouse to start the camp with on mate on both sides of the house. GG.

IMHO this spawn area needes a fix, too.

best regards,
rapu
rapuFFeL

07.02.2015, 22:33

Topic: Stamina

This is getting out of hand and annoying. I Have been seeing people going record speed across the map, killing people quickly then sprinting again. VG Needs to implement a Realistic Stamina system, because this is annoying And tedious. This also leads to base raping and spawn killing due to enemies racing to your base and then gunning down and camping there.
Radcrab123

07.02.2015, 23:55

I agree with Radcrab123 and want to add something:

I think there should be a "downward limit" for high level players. Like Radcrab123 said, there are a lot of players having many skills at max (most of the time it's skills related to speed/stamina, guns and carry weight). Seeing as most of the players between gear level 1 and 6 are rather mediocre (compared to the upper ranks), it is pretty annoying having little high level Sonics rushing through the map just because they put off some gear.

Say, if you reach the character level 20, you should only be able to play in matches of at least gear level 7-8. Otherwise it's the same as when a high gear level player comes into a low gear level match.
Last edited by -Sikzo- on 07.02.2015, 23:57, edited 2 times in total.
-Sikzo-

08.02.2015, 02:55

"Realistic" stamina would mean that the fitter players could run around the maps borders several times before even starting to get slightly tired.
Gamertech
Survivor

08.02.2015, 04:22

-Sikzo-:I agree with Radcrab123 and want to add something:

I think there should be a "downward limit" for high level players. Like Radcrab123 said, there are a lot of players having many skills at max (most of the time it's skills related to speed/stamina, guns and carry weight). Seeing as most of the players between gear level 1 and 6 are rather mediocre (compared to the upper ranks), it is pretty annoying having little high level Sonics rushing through the map just because they put off some gear.

Say, if you reach the character level 20, you should only be able to play in matches of at least gear level 7-8. Otherwise it's the same as when a high gear level player comes into a low gear level match.

I like your Idea, think it is quite good. This is my problem right here, people with high levels going Olympic on other players. Also Gamertech, that seriously depends on what the player is wearing and carrying. In real life, runners are usually just wearing their jersey and running pants. I think this game's Stamina system should also have a fatigue system, like in ARMA 3.
Radcrab123

08.02.2015, 22:56

-Sikzo-:I agree with Radcrab123 and want to add something:

This must be based on points distributed or people will make alternate accounts and use the trading system(they plan on implementing trading between players) to play low gear level matches.
I thought spending x amount of points or certain perks(terminator for example) could add up, and at set amounts would increase your gear level(for matchmaking purposes). (Somebody brings only a Nagant and a PPSH to battle, but the character is level 30, he\she will get matched up with gear level 4-6 people.)

Gergow44

13.02.2015, 21:43

HI!

-i think you should build in a kick idle players mechanic. when halve of your team is just standing still the whole time is annoying. like 2 min. idle before kicking should separate the non active from passionate campers and is enough time to make a visit to the bathroom. will there be one in the final game.(MP only)

-a flinch when hit mechanic should also be nice. it would put even more realism in the game, and put an edge on close quarter combat with smg-s and shotguns.

-will all of the shotguns become more powerful, their kinda useless on later levels. and the 12x70 slug should have a 200% range modifier

-the final armors offer to low protection for my opinion. can you make them stronger and heavier like those cod juggernauts.

-will there be a store release of the game with like a year sub. to buy. if yes im first in line.

-the weapons rpk-74 m, aks-74 u, and ak-74 m use the same ammo except the rpk and aks cant use the 5,45x39 7n22 why so?

keep up the great work the game is AWESOME.
_PHO3NIX_

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Ideas and Proposals