Option to skip killcam

Do you have an idea that could improve Survarium? Let us know here.

19.06.2019, 18:49

As someone with a temper that might not always be too healthy for myself, an option to skip the killcam would be great, so I won't have to look at my own death more than necessary.
Practically every game has this, and simply puts you on spectate until you respawn, when you click, say, 'Space' or 'F' while watching the killcam. I don't see any downsides to having this, and would love see this make it into Survarium.
What are everyone's thoughts? I can't imagine this being very difficult to implement either, but of course I don't know for sure. VG?
Raxion_

19.06.2019, 20:23

You can disable the killcam completely in the game options at any given time during the match.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

20.06.2019, 15:57

Chandrian:You can disable the killcam completely in the game options at any given time during the match.

I know, I know, but in many cases the killcam is a very good thing to have, say if you don't know where you get shot from, while in other cases where you might know, I honestly don't wanna have to look at myself getting killed again, simply infuriating me further.

But again, just a suggestion, and something I'd love to see make it into Survarium.
Raxion_

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Ideas and Proposals