SPECIALIZED AMMUNITION!

Do you have an idea that could improve Survarium? Let us know here.

08.05.2019, 20:44

Hello, I have a small suggestion to make that I believe can benefit us all, and as you see from the title is all about the more specialized ammunition.

Firstly, the game as it is now, you can get randomly any kind of the 4 specialized ammo boxes at one of the three available levels,again randomly, IF you win a match, OR, buy them with GOLD, and you can use one box per match (meaning that you will have that ammo during the match but when it ends you lose it completely) Correct?

Now, the small problem I believe that we have, is, that buying this ammo is kind of expensive, especially for players that play like 3 hours a day and I know there are a lot. Of course nobody obligates anybody to buy it, but level 3 ammo gives such good bonuses we can't pass up! haha xD! Also, winning matches to get one random one won't allow me or anybody having the round he/she want for the specific rifle, EVERY time, especially when it all comes to different players, maps, and guns (meaning that no match is ever the same and will always require different approach) PLUS, you don't win every match.

Now, don't get me wrong, I have no problem paying about 900 coins/9euros every month for a month of premium membership, since it gives us more of everything, and it doesn't seem like a bad deal since we have known games out there that require you to pay 15euros per month JUST TO BE ABLE TO PLAY.

MY SUGGESTION: What if we were able to buy UNLIMITED amount of a specific type and level ammo (ofcourse for a single gun) at a specific price point OR have the system stay as it is, but, being able to buy boxes with SILVER ASWELL, this time, with kind of higher pricing. Like for example level 1 will be like 2500 silver per box, level 2 4500 silver per box and level 3 6500 silver per box. Lets not forget that after a specific point you don't really spend silver You get the guns you want, gear and that's it, you don't really use it anywhere else correct? You upgrade bonuses with GOLD or PARTS. Another solution would be if we could have the pricing change a bit, like 2gold for level 1, 4 gold for level 2 and 6gold for level 3.

Would love to get an answer or other suggestions aswell! Thank you.

Crank_96

10.05.2019, 13:19

Crank_96 wrote:Firstly, the game as it is now, you can get randomly any kind of the 4 specialized ammo boxes at one of the three available levels,again randomly, IF you win a match, OR, buy them with GOLD, and you can use one box per match (meaning that you will have that ammo during the match but when it ends you lose it completely) Correct?

Not correct. Yes, one box lasts for one match, but you do not get them randomly. These cartridges were introduced with Update 0.47 on July of 2017. You will always receive one cartridge box of a random type for a victory. The more points you receive in a match, the higher are your chances to get cartridges of the later generation.

About 300 points for guaranteed 2nd level and 450 for guaranteed 3rd level. But you still have a good chance if you score 250 points. Points are just there to increase the chances.

As it stands, you should save up these boxes to use them in Rating matches or in Clan Wars, whenever those are introduced again. I don't see a point in using them in every single normal pvp match and that's how it should stay, in my opinion.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Ideas and Proposals