Premium Armor Idea

Do you have an idea that could improve Survarium? Let us know here.

25.03.2019, 02:10

You know, Premium armors are really good i have every one of them, thing is that most of them are so visible to the enemy,
Black Market- Light Blue
Scavengers - Yellow
etc....
We are basically a shooting target when playing, and to be honest people do camuflage in bushes and so. And I do think Armors are cool, theyre just too "striking" so to speak. I wanted to propose, if its possible of course, to make us choose the color of the premium armor, and im not talking bout an already-integrated camo, IM talking bout the armor itself.

Nodrisa Pallace

27.05.2019, 00:45

Yes, this so hard, please.
Sleeves

01.06.2019, 17:38

I agree, and to add on this. I think it's a good idea to implement a new way of premium armor. As following:

When, for example, I buy a premium pants with red color, it will give me a red paint/camouflage I can apply on my pants if I want, but I can also play without a paint/camouflage or use a different one. This way people who still want bright colored clothes will have their way, and serious players can have their way too.
Unaffiliated

01.06.2019, 23:10

No,
premium armor should be removed
da_capo

02.06.2019, 06:57

I agree that barret should be removed or converted to bolt action while keeping the bigger magazine size advantage.

In tresure hunt i see only boots every week, can you get other premium armor parts from it?
Eitherway time it would get to gain one set, with items repeating would be insane, something around 10 years of playing per set without buying maps for gold.

Midori Fuse

02.06.2019, 17:23

da_capo:No,
premium armor should be removed

Why?
Actually there is no difference between premium armor and normal one except those ugly colors.
In my opinion premium armor should be only found in shop and not in game, I'm not talking about unique armor more powerful but armor with unique design.
Unfortunately they are to lazy to do that, look like they do not know how to get money.
William-g

02.06.2019, 17:46

William-g:

Why?
Actually there is no difference between premium armor and normal one except those ugly colors.
In my opinion premium armor should be only found in shop and not in game, I'm not talking about unique armor more powerful but armor with unique design.
Unfortunately they are to lazy to do that, look like they do not know how to get money.

Why would they take away the option for free players to get premium items like premium armor? That's a pretty lame opinion for someone to have
StubbyClaps

03.06.2019, 06:43

William-g:

Why?

I would keep all items lore friendly and look for other means of making money
da_capo

03.06.2019, 10:03

da_capo:
I would keep all items lore friendly and look for other means of making money

Yes but as you can see after some years VG do not find different way to make money.
They just add some color to armor, camo to some weapons, move some weapons from normal to premium. Concerning boosters after sometime you don't need them, for modules and upgrade you don't really need to spend money.

I would really create unique armor and unique weapons without discount, I would really spend some money in something unique than in something that if you are patient you can get it for free.
William-g

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Ideas and Proposals