Survarium Patch 0.60 is Live. Play Now!

This section is dedicated to the discussion of official contests.

20.09.2019, 14:05

Chandrian:
I know that for me it happens when I was already dead. The videos that M4rk0 shares from time to time are from melee hits and they seem to be bugs that devs will check if logs are provided to them, just like last night I was the first person to provide logs about the indestructible stationary sensor with melee bug even though the bug has been with the community for a little while now.

Well, instead of "showing proof", why not tuning the compensation delay and look at the feedback ?
Braconnier

20.09.2019, 14:21

Braconnier wrote:Well, instead of "showing proof", why not tuning the compensation delay and look at the feedback ?

If I understand it correctly, this was done because players complained about too many trade-kills, now this happens less.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

20.09.2019, 14:29

the thing is i just played on EU and had a whhite and red cross (melee trade) lost the trade, but it's not imho a melee related issue but a very compensation issue.
Pls also check my comments on modules.
Last edited by Braconnier on 20.09.2019, 14:29, edited 1 time in total.
Braconnier

20.09.2019, 14:40

Chandrian:
This change was planned, in order to make it easier for players to take advantage of the modules that they'll begin crafting in 0.60. But it's just a test for now, not final.

Yes, however that results in "cheap silencers for everyone".

Until now, silencers were like "top ninja stuff" only experienced players had. If everyone starts running around with silencers and long barrels, it's gone.

Please at least quickly change the silencer/barrel crafting price to 500 spare parts!

Because if you wanted to "roll back" later, there would be no fair way how to not take silencers away from the people who grinded/bought them with gold.
Jano Msik

20.09.2019, 15:43

Jano Msik wrote:
Yes, however that results in "cheap silencers for everyone".

Until now, silencers were like "top ninja stuff" only experienced players had. If everyone starts running around with silencers and long barrels, it's gone.

Please at least quickly change the silencer/barrel crafting price to 500 spare parts!

Because if you wanted to "roll back" later, there would be no fair way how to not take silencers away from the people who grinded/bought them with gold.

Crafted modules are of random rarity and might have terrible "-% effective distance" stats. Newbies are also pretty limited in Spare parts (I experienced this on my own on my alt account one month ago), because they're buying and upgrading or improving equipment a lot in the first 30-40 hours until they reach tier 5 with one faction. And there were a lot of complaints of newbies getting placed against veterans who are fully-geared, so why not give them the possibility too?

It's also worth noticing that when the system changed from "more than 1,200 kills required to get the foregrip part on your weapon on t4" to what we have now, veterans who had such unlocks completed received lots and lots of respective modules for their weapons, while new players had to start with nothing apart from one Eotech for the PPSh and one scope for Mosin.
Last edited by Chandrian on 20.09.2019, 16:28, edited 1 time in total.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

20.09.2019, 15:46

I've been able to try out the new map, I like it much better good job on it, especially the details. I really like the tents and little food making. It is much cooler (no pun intended.) now that we fight literally in the cooling tower.

Also I think the module crafting system is much better, I don't mind at all that now it's not fully luck based. I also don't mind at all that it took away the grind aspect of it, even tho I had plenty.
Hilmer-HUN

20.09.2019, 15:49

Braconnier:the thing is i just played on EU and had a whhite and red cross (melee trade) lost the trade, but it's not imho a melee related issue but a very compensation issue.
Pls also check my comments on modules.

I had a really nice situation in a search and destroy, a guy shoot at me and run in to the building and....I die (not bleeding) I die one second after he shoot me.
William-g

20.09.2019, 16:44

Survarium Patch 0.60a2 with bug fixes is now available! Launch Survarium to download and install the patch. Read the complete list of changes below. See you in the game!

Also read the list of changes in Survarium patch 0.60.

Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!

The List of Changes in Survarium 0.60a2
General changes

- Updated localization for several languages.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed an issue when throwable sensor was displayed on the mini-map as a defense totem.
- Fixed an issue causing the game client to crash.

Survarium DevTeam
Vostok Games

20.09.2019, 18:37

Braconnier:

I don't really get the point of adding XPS2 (i can understand PK-01VI if it can be mounted on both picatiny or dovetail joint)

with AKMSU were introduced more useful modules, is there any chance to see soon modules like magazines, stocks or whatever for other weapons, like, maybe not a 30 rounds capacity mag for the SCAR etc.
somes already exist. for exemple alternative stocks for VAL etc.

Any ETA on this point ?

Also what about the called unability to mount scopes under 4x for sniper rifles?
i saw yesterday a barret mounted with NC STAR; no offense to the guy, but this is ridiculous.

up.
Braconnier

21.09.2019, 14:40

The optimization on new CNPP just sucks you know what. Constant frame drops and stutters. With capped fps it's unplayable, even though the map layout plays out nicely.
UnknownPlayer666

21.09.2019, 16:55

UnknownPlayer666 wrote:The optimization on new CNPP just sucks you know what. Constant frame drops and stutters. With capped fps it's unplayable, even though the map layout plays out nicely.

I don't think it's the map, but some equipment. Some masks are known to be causing frame drops and resyncs right now and will be fixed. Frames also drop on each S&D round whenever an artifact is planted, which is also a known issue new to 0.60.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

21.09.2019, 17:35

We have the year 2019. We have hyperrealistic games with huge open worlds and we have Vostok Games, limiting player inventories.
I just hope for you it is bigger than having every gun and armor piece once.
Also what is this? Throwing medkits? Why would I throw them at all? I use them.
Last edited by Dauerfeuer Ungeheuer on 21.09.2019, 17:37, edited 1 time in total.
Dauerfeuer Ungeheuer

21.09.2019, 18:18

it is a pity that the model unlocking weapon modifications was removed, It was cool then that when you used the weapon you could see the posep
Artem33PL

21.09.2019, 18:30

Dauerfeuer Ungeheuer wrote:We have hyperrealistic games with huge open worlds and we have Vostok Games, limiting player inventories.

Any kind of game has an inventory limit. I explained here why this limit was introduced in Survarium with Update 0.60.
Dauerfeuer Ungeheuer wrote:Also what is this? Throwing medkits? Why would I throw them at all? I use them.

Judging by your forum profile's account you haven't played a match for 2 years now, so you might not be aware that now there's a skill that lets you throw your medkits and bandages to heal allies.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

21.09.2019, 19:16

Still don't see a single reason to carry any other sidearm when you have glock. Increased recoil didn't change the fact that it rivals many smg's in the game.
UnknownPlayer666

21.09.2019, 20:51

I hope that Sniper Rifles will be toned down further with 0.60b. I feel useless when I get killed with an ASVK that weighs 12.5 Kg in real life (without ammo and without the scope), but can kill faster than an AK. I start shooting first, but the enemy is able to scope in fast, after sprinting, and has enough time to hit me with one bullet with no dispersion while still moving too. In my opinion it's not so much a problem with the weapon itself, but with certain set bonuses (Nomad, Veteran) that reduce aiming time and reload speeds a lot, plus they let you heal very fast.

Although I do wish for the scopes to get blur outside of main scope and maybe even very low sensitivity and speed while scoped, like in some other games.
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

22.09.2019, 10:52

Dear Suvivors,

We are aware of the random FPS drops that some players have been experiencing since the launch of 0.60. We apologise for this experience and are looking into the matter. Thank you for your understanding.

The Survarium Team
Chandrian
Supermoderator
Survivor

22.09.2019, 14:32

Might be an unpopular opinion here but i havent played survarium in a long time because i didnt knew how to get into my non-steam account. Now with 0.60 dropping i read how to do it and i love the new version.

I love all the tools you can throw now to save alot of time and the supply limits are much needed to prevent spamming.
The game overall seems to be balanced very well in comparison to a few years ago and players seem to be quite active to me because when i tested survarium i think half a year ago, i only got 2 real players and the rest where bots. Good to have real players fighting again.

Despite that id like to give some suggestions from my perspective to what could be improved.

1. Terminator Skill:
it was a hell lot of fun to carry something else than a pistol as secondary. Id love to have more options to alter the alternative weapons slots. For example 1artifact container instead of a secondary weapons in the knowledge of the forrest skill tree.
Or the option to take double pistols as secondary would be insane.

2. Artifacts:
I loved the artifacts in stalker and i appreciate to see more similarities in survarium. For example make them invisible from far a way and only show them once you get close. This way it would be way more important to have some protection because you can run into them accedently.
A bit more depth to the artifacts would be nice to. For example give their damage reach not just a bubble but a pattern in an area around it.
There could be cooler abilities to the artifacts too like a thowable shield that floats through the air, blocking bullets from both side to allow your team to push a bit more, a screeching that confuses nearby people and makes it hard to aim or a bubble that makes the area noiselss and deactivates all scanners for some seconds.

3. Real pay:
Id love to support your game somehow but i dont like the color equipment and i wont support real pay exclusive content like weapons. Id rather buy cool equipment skins if there were cool alternatives.

Thats about it so far. Thanks for still working on the game guys.
methamos

23.09.2019, 12:23

You didnt do anything to quickscoping, and the aimpunch to snipers when they are hit needs to be amplified 4x

ID 13891217 mouse2, and then instantly mouse1 perfect accuracy instakill crutch rifle in use. Please stop listening to the awful players who can only get kills with snipers and nerf them properly.
Kube

25.09.2019, 13:54

Can anyone explain how aimpunch even works here ? When going 1vs1 it's almost non-existent, BUT as soon as you get shot from the side or in your back the camera almost tilts sideways from the punch, as if someone hit me with a brick in the head. It's so random and inconsistent. Is this a bug or yet another "feature" ?
UnknownPlayer666

In order to reply you must be signed in.

Return to Official Contests